Executive search firm in Paris, France
Since 2007, B-ressource supports its clients in achieving their objectives through the best profile/position match. Our conviction is shared by our clients: “Beyond skills – Personality adequacy is the key to success in recruitment”. Our Mandate:
• Analyze and evaluate context, life cycle, and company’s DNA to adjust the type of search.
• Provide an objective vision to both customers and candidates.
• Recruit Top /Middle Management profiles on Global steering, sales, support, HR, and technical functions.
As a partner for multinationals as well as family businesses, our signature brings creativity, flexibility, and discretion. We offer deep knowledge and network in the Air Transport/Tourism Industry and in Various Industries such as E-Commerce, Paramedical, Oil and Gas, Finance, Non-Profit Associations, or Construction companies.
• Flexible and non-standardized solutions adapted to the diversity of needs and contexts.
• A methodology systematically based on personality analysis that complements skills assessments for current and future employees.
• An irreproachable ethics in harmony with the image of our clients: Confidentiality, Respect for candidates, Checks, and reference taking.
• A short organization guaranteeing the quality and involvement of the founder.
• A faithful and not oversold description of the context that awaits candidates to prevent disillusionment and inadequacy.
IMSA Contact Person
Thierry started his executive search journey in 2006, after several management experiences. He had worked as an HR consultant in a European firm, before returning to general management, sales, and marketing responsibilities at Sixt and then Air Canada. In 2005, his last leadership role at Expedia covered Southern Europe and the Middle East.
For 15 years in the function of HR and recruitment consultant, Thierry uses his experience with a conviction shared by his clients: “Beyond skills – The adequacy of personalities is the key to success in recruitment”. Benefiting from a very marked acuity on the Air Transport and Tourism Industry at the launch of B-Ressource, his approach quickly proved to be fruitful on various fields of activity such as Manufacturing Industries, E-Commerce, Paramedical or Construction.”
Thierry is a graduate of Paris School of Business (Master Grande Ecole) and INSEAD.
Areas of expertise: Tourism and Airlines, Construction, Automotive, Heavy Industries, Health Industries
Espace Affaires Le Cardinal
45 rue du Cardinal Lemoine