If you would like to contact directly one of our executive search partners please find their contact data in the Global Offices section.
Preferred work location*
Name the countries or regions you wish to work at.
Name the Consultant who provided you with the link.
Pursuant to article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereafter GDPR, we inform applicants who are willing to submit applications in the recruitment processes conducted by the IMSA International Management Search Associates (branded as: IMSA Search Global Partners), on the following issues:
1. The Controller of your personal data is IMSA International Management Search Associates (hereinafter: IMSA Search) with its registered office in Hübelistrasse 26/28, CH - 4600 Olten, Switzerland (hereinafter: Controller).
2. Our representative is the current President of IMSA Search (hereinafter: Representative). Any questions regarding the method and scope of processing your personal data by IMSA Search and the scope of your rights, please contact our Representative who will be acting on IMSA Search’s behalf:
To the attention of Monika Ciesielska
Via post: Rondo ONZ, Rondo 1, level 10, 00-124, Warsaw, Poland; or
Via e-mail: email@example.com
1. We process your personal data in order to:
To that extent the members of IMSA Search Global Partners (see further) have access to our global recruitment database (hereafter: IMSA Search Global Database) to enable them to contact you for suitable recruitment opportunities.
2. Your personal data will only be processed based upon your explicit consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) for the aforementioned purposes of specific or future recruitment.
The personal data we process based upon your explicit consent, is the personal data which is included in your CV voluntarily. As such we process your contact details such as your email, address and / or phone number, employment history, education history and any other relevant information you provide us with via your CV, and this for the purposes of specific or future recruitment.
Please be reminded not to include certain information that you don’t want to be processed or that is not necessary to put in your CV at this stage, e.g. copies of personal identification document, social security number, family member information, etc.
Please note that if you include a photo or video in your CV, you additionally consent on the processing of personal image and/or voice data. By giving your explicit consent, you also accept that the Controller may look into your public profile in social network as an update reference for suitable recruitments.
3. The Controller is using an application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to turn CV’s and any other related personal profiles into complete and searchable candidate records, and to rank the candidate with the job description provided by the client company who raises a recruitment request to the Controller. This ranking system will ensure all applicants’ information to be processed and have a chance in matching with the job description. Please note that the Controller will not make automated decisions based on your personal data.
1. Since the Controller has a network of consultancy assignments (members of IMSA Search Global Partners) in different countries, your information may be processed by each of those consultancy assignments in all these countries. You can find out the details of our global network in https://www.imsa-search.com/global-offices/. Appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to ensure your personal data is being processed in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
2. The Controller uses processor(s), such as BaronsAI (technology provider), to process your personal data. The processor(s) are contractually bound by the same obligations as defined in the GDPR. The Controller ensures that the processor provides a guarantee of a high level of personal data protection and comply with the confidentiality obligations, notification obligations and security measures to the processing of personal information.
3. Please note that your personal data is being processed outside the European Union.
The IMSA Search Global Database is located in Singapore and accessible by the members of IMSA Search Global Partners that are located in different countries, including outside the European Union, as mentioned above. However, we have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures and implemented safeguard to ensure that the transfer of personal data takes place in accordance with the relevant legislation and that there is an appropriate degree of protection. By sending in your CV you explicit consent to such transfer.
1. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
Please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. The rights mentioned under point 1 above can be done by sending the request to the Controller's Representative email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data, we can no longer fulfil the purposes of our processing and we will send you an acknowledgement e-mail regarding the data deletion and your personal data will be removed within 14 days after receipt of your request.
3. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to issue a complaint with the Representative of IMSA Search at email@example.com. This right is without prejudice of your right to issue a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
4. In the event that we become aware of a personal data breach which is likely to harm your fundamental rights, we will notify you without undue delay. We will assist in the investigation, mitigation and remediation of such personal data breach.
Your personal data will be processed for a maximum period of 5 years.
I consent that my CV will be uploaded into the IMSA Search Global Database and that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the above Applicant Privacy Statement.
I understand that by uploading my CV into the IMSA Search Global Database that my personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area and I consent to such transfer.